BTR | Beter tot je recht
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
BTR is specialised in coaching highly skilled professionals working in Science & Technology. That is because I, Dianne Commissaris, love to work with people with fast and creative minds. Given my own background as a researcher at VU Amsterdam and TNO, coaching in English is a second nature to me.
REASONS FOR COACHING
- sometimes feeling overwhelmed by your work; like you’re only persevering to finish everything and seem unable to unwind at home
- having worked in the same job for a long time without much satisfaction anymore; missing the spark and pleasure you used to have
- having to deal with increased care responsibilities at home and struggling to adjust your work load to that
- being senior in your line of work and considering a career switch; searching for some guidance on when, where to and how
WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU IF YOU HAD?
- longer periods of sufficient energy and lowered stress
- a stronger sense of control and influence
- a job that matches your talents, drives, private life and developmental needs
- more of peace-of-mind
- the tools to craft your job towards your favourite way of working
HOW BTR COACHING WORKS
- putting you in the lead
- result oriented with clear plan and structure
- able to explain what happens in sessions
- involved, analytical, structured, sensitive
- following methods of positive psychology
- using an evidence-based model
- using an online coach tool Work Energy Analysis®
MORE ABOUT DIANNE COMMISSARIS
People characterise me as having both an analytical mind and a sensitive heart. The funny thing is, I love both models, numbers and people. This combination is visible throughout my educational and working life; having studied Occupational Therapy (BOt), Human Movement Sciences (PhD) and Professional Coaching (CPC). I was teacher in Ergonomics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and project manager Physical Workload at TNO. The literal highlight of my career was flying with NASA in Parabolic Flights (1996; investigating how fast the human body adapts to periods of weightlessness while lifting a heavy load). A personal highlight was starting my own company, after 22 years of paid employment.
I started BTR Coaching in November 2012. Until April 2014, I combined it with a part-time job at TNO. BTR got a real boost when I started dedicating all my time to coaching, training and consultancy at BTR Coaching & Consultancy. I thrive in working this way. How about you, do you still thrive in your work?
I have a passion for sports, love to work in our garden and enjoy walking and training dog Taco, a Dutch shepherd. Reading is my favourite activity when I’m not moving; English and Swedish authors preferably in their own language. Family and friends are dear to me and some of their children have a special spot in my heart and life.
I’m accredited by the International Coaching Federation ICF. Please take a look at my profile on the ICF website.
“Dianne is an authentic and honest coach. She is careful and respectful”, Anita van Vlerken, trainer and owner Associatie voor Coaching (trainer 2011-2012)
“I regard as her strengths a good combination of personal involvement and the ability to confront”, Friso van der Meulen, team manager TNO (coachee 2012)
“Dianne not only showed how my behaviour should be changed to communicate better. She also showed that the change was always smaller than I initially estimated”, Pierre van de Laar, project manager TNO (coachee 2019)
“Dianne is a very skilled career coach with a warm personality and a professional attitude. She helped me discover what is important to me in work and which job suits me best. Her open attitude and critical questions made me think and rethink every time. Absolute must!”, Susan Johnson, data analyst (coachee 2021)
BTR welcomes you in a pleasant and bright office in a beautiful environment. Homely, quiet and green; a nice contrast to a busy work environment. The ‘Loonse en Drunense Duinen’ are literally around the corner. Coach sessions are therefore also possible while walking in the open air. We do not walk by default, but sometimes it is just easier to talk while walking.
On request, the sessions can be planned in your work environment. Or in a neutral place; a nice room of ‘Het Coachhuis’. BTR operates from Coachhuis Eindhoven, ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Breda and Nijmegen.
BTR coaching is based in Helvoirt. A rural area between the cities of Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven. Click here to view your route.