BTR | Beter tot je recht
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
BTR is specialised in coaching highly skilled professionals working in Science & Technology. That is because dr. Dianne Commissaris likes to work with people with fast and creative minds. Given her own background as a researcher at VU Amsterdam and TNO, coaching in English is a second nature to Dianne.
REASONS FOR COACHING
- You feel overwhelmed by your work; you’re only persevering and surviving to finish everything and seem unable to unwind, even at home
- You have been working in the same job for a long time and you do not get much satisfaction anymore; might this be a ‘bore-out‘?
- Your care responsibilities at home have increased and you struggle to adjust your work tasks to that
- You have a lot of work experience, but you increasingly wonder whether you want to continue this work until you retire. You consider a career switch, but do not dare or do not know which way
WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU IF YOU HAD?
- longer periods of sufficient energy and lowered stress
- a stronger sense of control and influence
- a job that matches your talents, drives, private life and developmental needs
- more of peace-of-mind, during longer episodes
- the tools to craft your job towards a level of sustainable performance
HOW BTR COACHING WORKS
- putting you in the lead
- result oriented with clear plan and structure
- able to explain what happens in sessions
- involved, analytical, structured, sensitive
- following methods of positive psychology
- individual coaching
- group training: ‘Sustainable Performance through Job Crafting’ (only High Tech Campus Eindhoven)
- in-company workshop: ‘Sustainable Performance; craft your own job’
- using an evidence-based model
- using an online coach tool Work Energy Analysis®
MORE ABOUT DIANNE COMMISSARIS
Dianne combines an analytical mind with a sensitive heart; loves both models and people. These two characteristics are visible throughout her educational and working life. Dianne has degrees in Occupational Therapy, Human Movement Sciences (PhD), Professional Coaching (CPC) and is accredited by the International Coach Federation. She was teacher in Ergonomics at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and project manager Physical Workload at TNO. The highlights of her career, so far, were flying with NASA in so-called Parabolic Flights (1996; investigating how fast the human body adapts to periods of weightlessness while lifting a heavy load) and conceiving a new way of working in office environments (2006; cycling while performing computer tasks).
Dianne started BTR coaching in November 2012, just after receiving her degree as Certified Professional Coach. Until April 2014, she combined her company with a part-time job at TNO. BTR got a real boost when Dianne started dedicating all her time to coaching, training and consultancy at her own company. She thrives in working this way, do you?
Dianne has a passion for sports and exercise, loves to work in her garden and enjoys walking and training dog Taco (a fierce looking, but sweet Dutch Shepherd). Reading is her favourite activity when she’s not moving; English and Swedish authors preferably in their own language. Family and friends are dear to her and some of their children have a special spot in her heart and life.
“Dianne is an authentic and honest coach. She is careful and respectful”, Anita van Vlerken, trainer and owner Associatie voor Coaching (trainer 2011-2012)
“I regard as her strengths a good combination of personal involvement and the ability to confront”, Friso van der Meulen, team manager TNO (coachee 2012)
“Dianne uses a result oriented coaching method, with clear steps and measurable results. For me this worked very well”, Lottie Kuijt, project manager TNO (coachee 2013)
“Had a question about ‘work energy’. Tried and learned a lot in three sessions. Now working on it. It was nice to be able to speak with her in a professional manner!”, Marco Verbrugge, CEO Verbrugge Brokerage and Insurances (coachee 2018)
BTR welcomes you in a pleasant and bright office in a beautiful environment. Homely, quiet and green; a nice contrast to a busy work environment. The ‘Loonse en Drunense Duinen’ are literally around the corner. Coach sessions are therefore also possible while walking in the open air. We do not walk by default, but sometimes it is just easier to talk while walking.
On request and at additional costs, the sessions can be planned in your work environment. Or in a neutral place, in a nice room of ‘Het Coachhuis’. BTR operates from Coachhuis Eindhoven (Noord Brabantlaan 265), ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Victorialaan 15) and Tilburg (Saal van Zwanenbergweg 11).
BTR coaching is based in Helvoirt. A 10-minute ride for residents of Haaren, Oisterwijk and Vught. And right between the cities of Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven. Click here to view your route.