BTR | Beter tot je recht
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
BTR is specialised in coaching highly skilled professionals working in Science & Technology. That is because I, Dianne Commissaris, love to work with people with fast and creative minds. Given my own background as a researcher at VU Amsterdam and TNO, coaching in English is a second nature to me.
REASONS FOR COACHING
- sometimes feeling overwhelmed by your work; like you’re only persevering to finish everything and seem unable to unwind at home
- having worked in the same job for a long time without much satisfaction anymore; missing the spark and pleasure you used to have
- having to deal with increased care responsibilities at home and struggling to adjust your work load to that
- being senior in your line of work and considering a career switch; searching for some guidance on when, where to and how
WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU IF YOU HAD?
- longer periods of sufficient energy and lowered stress
- a stronger sense of control and influence
- a job that matches your talents, drives, private life and developmental needs
- more of peace-of-mind, during longer episodes
- the tools to craft your job towards a level of sustainable performance
HOW BTR COACHING WORKS
- putting you in the lead
- result oriented with clear plan and structure
- able to explain what happens in sessions
- involved, analytical, structured, sensitive
- following methods of positive psychology
- using an evidence-based model
- using an online coach tool Work Energy Analysis®
MORE ABOUT DIANNE COMMISSARIS
Dianne combines an analytical mind with a sensitive heart; loves both models and people. These two characteristics are visible throughout her educational and working life. Dianne has degrees in Occupational Therapy, Human Movement Sciences (PhD), Professional Coaching (CPC) and is accredited by the International Coaching Federation. She was teacher in Ergonomics at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and project manager Physical Workload at TNO. The highlights of her career, so far, were flying with NASA in so-called Parabolic Flights (1996; investigating how fast the human body adapts to periods of weightlessness while lifting a heavy load) and conceiving a new way of working in office environments (2006; cycling while performing computer tasks).
Dianne started BTR coaching in November 2012, just after receiving her degree as Certified Professional Coach. Until April 2014, she combined her company with a part-time job at TNO. BTR got a real boost when Dianne started dedicating all her time to coaching, training and consultancy at her own company. She thrives in working this way. How about you, do you still thrive in your work?
Dianne has a passion for sports, loves to work in her garden and enjoys walking and training dog Taco, a Dutch shepherd. Reading is her favourite activity when she’s not moving; English and Swedish authors preferably in their own language. Family and friends are dear to her and some of their children have a special spot in her heart and life.
Please take a look at her profile on the website of International Coaching Federation.
“Dianne is an authentic and honest coach. She is careful and respectful”, Anita van Vlerken, trainer and owner Associatie voor Coaching (trainer 2011-2012)
“I regard as her strengths a good combination of personal involvement and the ability to confront”, Friso van der Meulen, team manager TNO (coachee 2012)
“Dianne not only showed how my behaviour should be changed to communicate better. She also showed that the change was always smaller than I initially estimated”, Pierre van de Laar, project manager TNO (coachee 2019)
“Dianne is a very skilled career coach with a warm personality and a professional attitude. She helped me discover what is important to me in work and which job suits me best. Her open attitude and critical questions made me think and rethink every time. Absolute must!”, Susan Johnson, data analyst (coachee 2021)
BTR welcomes you in a pleasant and bright office in a beautiful environment. Homely, quiet and green; a nice contrast to a busy work environment. The ‘Loonse en Drunense Duinen’ are literally around the corner. Coach sessions are therefore also possible while walking in the open air. We do not walk by default, but sometimes it is just easier to talk while walking.
On request and at additional costs, the sessions can be planned in your work environment. Or in a neutral place, in a nice room of ‘Het Coachhuis’. BTR operates from Coachhuis Eindhoven (Noord Brabantlaan 265), ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Victorialaan 15) and Tilburg (Saal van Zwanenbergweg 11).
BTR coaching is based in Helvoirt. A rural area between the cities of Tilburg, Den Bosch and Eindhoven. Click here to view your route.